Making the most of Volunteer Cambs: Webinars
Making the most of Volunteer Cambs: Webinars - 18/01/2024 10:30am
Time: 10:30am - 12:00pm
Join one of a series of online webinars, to explore how you can make the most Volunteer Cambs. Cambridgeshire’s new volunteering platform.
All workshops will be the same and are hosted once a month.
Who is it for?
Charities and community groups in Cambridgeshire that would like to find out how Volunteer Cambs can help them find and communicate with volunteers.
We recommend that attendees set-up their organisation profile before attending this workshop, so that this workshop enables you to build on your existing understanding and experience.
What is it about?
Volunteer Cambs boasts a range of powerful features, and these workshops will explore the various ways you can make the most of the platform.
What will I learn about?
- opportunities to integrate Volunteer Cambs with your website.
- data and analytics to track your volunteer roles.
- how you can communicate with volunteers through the system
- how to create an eye-catching organisation profile
- how to write an appealing opportunity description
- What to expect:
- Mixture of presentation and discussion.
This training is free for all community groups and charities in Cambridgeshire. We will go into particular learning areas in more detail, depending on the needs of the group.
If you need technical help with setting up Volunteer Cambs profile, or have questions ahead of this event date, contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org to book a support call.