Volunteer Cambs - Webinar
Volunteer Cambs - Webinar - 13/03/2024 10:30am
Time: 10:30am - 12:00pm
Venue: Online presentation
Join this webinar to explore how you can make the most of Cambridgeshire’s new volunteering platform.
This webinar is being hosted on several dates. The content will be the same for each. Please click on the 'book here' button to find a date that suits you.
Wednesday 13 March 10:30 - 12:00
Thursday 11 April 12:00 - 13:30
Tuesday 7 May 10:30 - 12:00
Who is it for?
- Charities and community groups in Cambridgeshire that would like to find out how Volunteer Cambs can help them find and communicate with volunteers.
- We recommend that attendees set-up their organisation profile before attending this webinar, so that this event enables you to build on your existing understanding and experience.
What is it about?
Volunteer Cambs boasts a range of powerful features, and these webinars will explore the various ways you can to make the most of the platform.
What will I learn?
- how to create an eye catching organisation profile
- how to write an appealing opportunity description
- how you can communicate with volunteers through the system
- opportunities to integrate Volunteer Cambs with your website
- data and analytics to track your volunteer roles
What to expect:
Mixture of presentation and time for questions.
This training is free for all community groups and charities in Cambridgeshire. We will go into particular learning areas in more detail, depending on the needs of the group.
If you have questions about the portal that are specific to your organisation, please contact us in advance of this event via email@example.com so that we can help on a one-to-one basis.