Social Media: Marketing Metrics and Analytics
Social Media: Marketing Metrics and Analytics - 09/06/2022 12:00pm
Time: 12:00pm - 1:30pm
Venue: Online workshop
Who is this workshop for?
For Trustees, volunteers and employees of small charities, community groups and not-for-profit organisations.
- Do you know how well your social media marketing is working for you?
- Are you clear about your audience preferences and how to use digital marketing insights to understand their needs better?
- Do you know how to measure your online marketing success and which of your posts delivered the best results?
If you are not sure then this is the workshop for you.
What will you learn?
This workshop will:
- Look at what to measure and how to understand which metrics are important
- Walkthrough the key places you can find data and insights (Facebook, Instagram, Email, Web - Google Analytics)
- Consider how to understand their results.and how to improve them for the future.
This course will be delivered by Lenka Koppová, Award winning Social Media Consultant helping small Organisations to grow by using social media the right way. See Lenka's Linked in profile.
This event is FREE to CCVS and Hunts Forum members
£40 for non-member groups. To join CCVS
Groups are able to book up to two places on any course. We do hold a waiting list if courses are oversubscribed and may be able to offer additional places if these are available. Let us know if you want to book extra places.
Places on CCVS courses are free for members. But please note that all bookings are subject to the CCVS cancellation policy and we may charge if places are cancelled without giving notice as detailed in the policy.