By joining CCVS you receive many benefits that will help your organisation grow, and will ensure that you are kept up to date with all the latest news.
You will become part of a voluntary sector network that influences policy makers and ensures the needs of all our members are recognised.
You will have opportunities to attend training and events, receive FREE advice and support and get regular bulletins that will give you the knowledge you need to make your organisation successful.
Both full and associate members receive exactly the same benefits with the exception that full members are able to nominate a person for election to the CCVS board and are able to vote at general meetings.
All this is included in your membership
- FREE support from our expert development team
- FREE access to our resource materials, let us know what your problem is and we may have a resource that can help you overcome it.
- FREE attendance at our surgeries and funding fairs.
- FREE training
- FREE attendance at networking events
- FREE attendance of the CCVS annual conference and AGM
- Discounted places at charged events and conferences.
Information and publicity
- FREE newsletters
- FREE funding alerts
- Regular email bulletins delivered FREE to your inbox
- FREE advertising of vacancies for paid staff, and voluntary trustees, on the website and newsletter
- FREE support in helping you identify new funding opportunities.
- FREE support and advice on writing funding applications, and help to complete the CCVS project proposal form.
- Discount hire charges for the meeting room at 16 - 18 Arbury Court
- A small library of equipment